McIntosh & Associates is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented entry to mid-level Civil CAD Designer/Drafter who fits with our culture, is inspired by performing quality work, and wants to create sustainable infrastructure. Our workload involves street/roadway design, active transportation/vehicle movement paths, residential/commercial/energy/public site development, and construction management. We take pride in our ability to develop designs that meet / exceed guidelines.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with the preparation of standard engineering documents and calculations, using AutoCAD Civil3D for drafting purposes
- Perform design services related to site layout, grading, stormwater management and erosion control in conformance with local, state and federal regulations
- Analyze reports, maps, drawings, tests, aerial photographs of terrain, existing and proposed characteristics, and other topographical and geologic data to plan and design projects
- Assist project managers with preparation of scopes and estimates for proposals
- Assist project managers in preparation of drawing packages, project construction estimates, and bid item review.
Position Details :
- Civil Drafting Experience
- Preferred EIT
- Strong experience with Civil3D and MS Office products
- Understanding of Civil Concepts specifically concerning Land Development residential, industrial & commercial.
- Valid and clean drivers license
What you bring:
- Applicants should have a one year Certification or an Associate’s degree in Drafting Technology or CADD Technology, or equivalent demonstrated experience in a Civil or Civil-related engineering field
- Experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D is required
- Ability to work collaboratively within a creative, professional, team environment
- Construction experience and/or civil engineering experience is a plus
Why Work at McIntosh & Associates?
McIntosh & Associates is different. We imagine, plan, and create exceptional places that add to the communities where we live, work, and enjoy life. Our planning, design, engineering, landscapes, and project management professionals take their responsibility seriously. We value sustainability, and community involvement.
Our staff is connected, and engaged in their professional and personal lives. There is a sense of community and collaborative spirit in both your professional (most projects are cross-discipline).
We are an equal opportunity employer. McIntosh & Associates is leaning in on diversity through our Equity and Inclusion initiative. We are actively exploring ways to accelerate professional and leadership advancement for women and the under-represented. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability. We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with a disability where appropriate.